New Electric Account
Committed to Service
The primary focus of Lake Region Electric Cooperative is to provide our members with power that is safe, reliable, and affordable.
If you need to establish a new service, you can contact the Office at (918) 772-2526 or toll-free (800) 364-LREC. You may also complete the form below to establish new service through our website. You will need to fill out the membership application form in its entirety and click on the "submit" button at the bottom of the page.
Once your application is received, a Customer Service Representative will contact you for any additional information and confirm your request. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.
Required items for new
Security deposit policy
Prepaid metering policy
Online Electric Application Below. (New Construction Please read required items for construction checklist)
Please read the following terms and conditions.
The undersigned (from now on called the applicant) Applicant at this moment applies for membership and agrees to purchase electric energy from Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc., (from now on called the Cooperative) upon the following terms and conditions:
Any person, firm, association, corporation or body politic or subdivision thereof may become a member of Lake Region Electric Cooperative, by:
- Filing a written/web application for membership therein;
- Agreeing by written/web contract to purchase from the Cooperative electric energy as specified, i.e. Each member shall, as soon as electric energy shall be available, purchase from the Cooperative all electric energy used "on the premises" specified in his application for membership, and shall pay therefore at rates which shall from time to time be fixed by the Board of Trustees; provided, however, that the Board of Trustees may limit the amount of electric energy which the Cooperative shall be required to furnish to any one member. Each member shall pay to the Cooperative such minimum amount per month, as shall be fixed by the Board of Trustees from time to time, regardless of the amount of electric energy consumed. Each member shall also pay all amounts owed to the Cooperative as and when the same shall become due and payable;
- Agreeing to comply with and be bound by the Articles of Incorporation and By-laws of the Cooperative and any rules and regulations adopted by the Board of Trustees;
- Agreeing to furnish necessary right-of-way easements without charge to the Cooperative;
- Paying the $5.00 membership fee and any additional deposits fixed by Board of Trustees; provided, however, that no person, firm, association, corporation or body politic or subdivision thereof shall become a member unless he/she or it has been accepted for membership by the Board of Trustees;
- Applicant, by paying a membership fee and becoming a member, assumes no personal liability for any debts or liabilities of the Cooperative, and it is expressly understood that under law, his/her personal property is exempt from execution of any such debts or liabilities;
- In consideration of the construction by the Cooperative of facilities to the Applicant to furnish him with electric energy, the Applicant hereby agrees to reimburse the Cooperative the cost of construction necessarily expanded to provide service to the Applicant, at said location, in the event of a request for action on the part of the applicant to discontinue the purchase of electric energy from the Cooperative and/or securing electric energy from another source;
- If the Cooperative is unable to furnish service to the applicant, the membership fee and any additional deposits shall be returned to the Applicant;
- No member may hold more than one membership in the Cooperative, and no membership in the Cooperative shall be transferable.
- Applicant at this moment agrees that $3.12 of the amount paid for electricity each year is for a subscription to OKLAHOMA LIVING
(Get Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the pdfs above.)